Find the answer to your question
Why the ShippingServiceCost value for Non international shipping is not returned in GetItem ?Here is a snippet from the response:
<WeightMajor measurementSystem="English" unit="lbs">3</WeightMajor>
<WeightMinor measurementSystem="English" unit="oz">0</WeightMinor>
For Calculated Shipping, Shipping costs are automatically calculated based on the buyer's shipping ZIP code or the country. The shipping type for the item in question is set to CalculatedDomesticFlatInternational, hence ShippingServiceCost tag is not returned for the Domestic shipping services in GetItem response.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- How do I remove or modify only my InternationalShippingServiceOption(s), but not my "domestic" shipping services?
- I am getting an error message about "Input data for tag <Item.ShippingRegions> is invalid or missing"
- Correct ShippingServiceCost may not be returned for international buyers prior to Checkout
- How do the FreeShipping and Priority tags work in ShippingServiceOptions in an AddItem call?
- I'm using ReviseItem/ReviseFixedPriceItem to add another shipping service option but it doesn't seem to be taking effect on my listing. What happened?