Find the answer to your question
How do I use shipping rate tables?
Shipping rate tables
1. What is the Shipping rate table that eBay recently introduced?
Shipping rate table can be used to augment flat rate shipping options for special domestic locations such as Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates and API/FPO.
2. Can I set up the rate tables via the API?
No the rate tables cannot be setup via the API. However once setup they can be applied to your items via the API. To set up a rate table
* Go to My eBay, click on the Account tab and select "Site Preferences"
* Locate Shipping Preferences and click on the "Show" link to the right
* Find "Use shipping rate tables" and click "Edit" to the right to specify your shipping services and rates to these areas.
3. What options do I have with shipping to these special domestic locations?
Using the Shipping rate tables, you can:
* Specify which of the four service levels you offer: Economy, Standard, Expedited, One-day
* Choose the way you want charge for shipping to these locations:
o Item: Flat rate per item
o Weight: Flat rate plus an amount per pound
o Surcharge: Flat rate plus a flat surcharge
* Specify a cost for each of the service levels that you offer
4. Can I have multiple rate tables active at a time?
Sellers can define up to 40 shipping rate tables for their account, which lets them set up different rate tables for each of the marketplaces they sell into.
International rate tables Intl shipping rate tables
Using Shipping Rate Tables- http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/Shipping-TypesCosts.html
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- How can I retrieve shipping rate information for flat and calculated shipping via the Java SDK?
- How do I remove or modify only my InternationalShippingServiceOption(s), but not my "domestic" shipping services?
- Detailed Seller Ratings
- Dimensional Weight limit on UPS shipping services results in failure of shipping calculator
- Why do my shipping rates on eBay.com differ from those on ups.com?