Find the answer to your question
I am seeing some strange error responses such as the following:
- Internal Server Error (500)
- org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file
- java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
- (502)Proxy Error
- Client found response content type of 'text/html;charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'
- The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive
- The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish secure channel for SSL/TLS
- Client found response content type of 'text/plain', but expected 'text/xml'
- HTTP/1.1 502 (Bad Gateway) Proxy Error
- Could not establish secure channel for SSL/TLS
- System temporarily unavailable
- com.ebay.app.pres.service.hosting.WebServiceDisabledException: The web service ... is not properly configured or not found and is disabled
- HTTP/1.1 Service Unavailable
Why am I getting these and how should I handle these?
Although rare, these are indications of operational issues on eBay's end.
These errors can happen on any API call and through any available API or SDK which include XML, SOAP and Java SDK & .NET SDK.
|Request Type / client||Possible Error|
|XML requests||Internal Server Error (500)|
HTTP/1.1 502 (Bad Gateway) Proxy Error
Requests from .NET SDK
Client found response content type of 'text/html;charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'
|Java SDK|| org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file|
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
Most of the times the operational issues are resolved very quickly and you should apply the standard retry mechanism of 3 tries. If possible, wait for a few minutes and retry the calls. If you continue running into these errors, please file a support ticket and report a bug:
- Using the CallRetry object in the .NET SDK to automatically have the SDK retry failed calls
- JAVA SDK: Programming practice on retries